Thursday, August 20, 2009

This thing called love stress


Queen - crazy little called love


Wrote a timetable yesterday/today like a friend suggested, I'm scared. I really am. I'm afraid I'd regret not studying for the past 6 months. In fact, I'm already regretting but I have no idea why am I still not as hardworking as others, even here. With the rough plan, I realised there's only 5 weeks left, and the assignments are tying me down.


I've got to take the photos PLUS do the editing, do observational studies, edit the canvas (it'll need lots of work), complete art Graphic Organiser, do Art essay, complete a geography essay plan, revise for econs and complete a worksheet, practice maths... All by monday/tuesday (only both essays due on tuesday) so most of them are art stuff, its probably because I WANT to spend alot of time on them for me to feel satisfied. Not happy about my pieces, just satisfied. No, the weekends are definitely NOT enough to complete them.




The only people I talk to are the ones in school, I don't know what happened to communication with some my closests friends (course I'm still talking like usual to a few!). Sometimes I don't even know what to talk about, I don't know what they think of me now, I don't know what they're doing, I'm completely clueless.

sms conversations end without a reply, and I just don't know how to start a conversation with some. "hey, I miss you, what are you doing??" sounds good, but how would the conversation continue? We can't only say "oh, I miss the old days..we did this, that...everything!" because there's gonna be a lack of understanding between us.

Would you think "oh, so now that you've got new friends you don't need to talk to us, what happened to you, you don't even talk to us now! When you needed us, we were there but now that you're fine, where did you go?" Truth is, I've really been busy. I feel like a stranger when talking to you sometimes, really. Or maybe its just because... time is really washing most of our ties away.



Its not helping that I get tired so freaking easily. Do I look like I WANT to sleep in class? I've tried the sweets, doodling, copying notes, nothing works. Nothing. Look what happened today, I slept from 9pm to 3am and 4am to 6am yesterday, ended up sleeping on the bus, during my econs test, during geography lecture, geography tutorial...




Better get to work before things pile up again. I'm so tired now, the people will probably look like shit.

No comments: